Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oiltrows ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp

Minecraft name: OilTrows

Reason for your ban: Disrespect

Who banned you: Idk dan or something? 

Why should you be unbanned: Because the moderator was being arrogant/ a very sore loser after I won an argument against him. He was like "ok let's stop the discussion there" when there was clearly more to be had. 

He banned me for disrespect, but indirectly he was disrespecting /harassing me because I wanted to speak more on the subject and he just shut me down after realising he was wrong and ignorant on the content of mojang's eula. 

In fact I would make a report but don't have screenshots. Can you go through the logs please?

Why do you want to come back: Because I want to play on this server? That's the reason people appeal bans usually tbh. 

*also, for obvious reasons, i dont want the moderator who banned me to deal with this*

You were harassing  a player to start out. Second I ended the conversation because you could not understand what 3rd party meant. The players/staff on HT are here to have fun and not deal with other people harassing or trolling. You also admitted in global chat that you were already banned from HT at one point so a ban would also be in order for ban evasion. Appeal denied. Find A new server

(09-10-2018, 07:16 AM)UberDeathBunny Wrote: You were harassing  a player to start out. Second I ended the conversation because you could not understand what 3rd party meant. The players/staff on HT are here to have fun and not deal with other people harassing or trolling. You also admitted in global chat that you were already banned from HT at one point so a ban would also be in order for ban evasion. Appeal denied. Find A new server
Literally a guy that didn't read the report. A moderator that isn't the one that banned me. You're obviously bias.

Also why would a server want a mod that doesn't read the report?

Also omg...

"3rd party meant?"

I said it didn't even come into it. see https://help.mojang.com/customer/en/port...ercial-use again.

"Already banned"? when did i say that? Another mod check, this guy is lying.

I did therefore not ban evade.

You're trying to cover your tracks lol. forum ban too now is it?

Seems I did take your ban part out of context, the rest stands as is. Thus my ruling stands as is. Seems that "dan" already let you off with a warning for grief and after that the harassment started. .You seem to like to argue with other people and HT is not the place for that. Take the trolling elsewhere.