Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal coen03
Code:
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): [/b] smp.hometownmc.com

[b]Minecraft name: [/b]coen03

[b]Reason for your ban:[/b] X-raying

[b]Who banned you:[/b] LilDevilian

[b]Why should you be unbanned:[/b] I went mining down from my own base, where I found a cave in which I
found a lot of random holes (what i think is the reason for the ban). All of the ores where still in place.
I only mined the ores I could see, upon seeing the random holes in the ground I went down there to see what was there.
I could only see a small crater of which there could have been ores like diamonds.
[b]Why do you want to come back:[/b] I want to get back because me and a friend (AlphaDikkie) where planning
on building a cool base. The idea was to cteate a quarry in which we could build some kind of underground base.

Coen03,
Your story doesn't add up with the logs in your mines. These so called "random holes leading to diamond ores" that you're saying that you "found" are your mines that you mined to the diamond ores, as seen in the link below. Upon further investigation of the caves and your diamond ore breaks I also saw that you had not mined a single diamond ore from the cave itself. The diamond ores you got from the cave, you found from digging straight down. The third vein was discovered by digging straight down from another players mine.
This is what your mines look like: https://imgur.com/a/mWHHwqR

It really should be in your best interest to write an honest appeal, as lying wont get you anywhere. 

Appeal denied and it will remain denied until you decide to own up to your actions. 
xo