Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal - Appleyard
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord):SMP

[b]Minecraft name:
Appleyard

Reason for your ban: Beacon theft

Who banned you: Guy

Why should you be unbanned: While the rules are quite clear upon login to the server, I had grabbed a beacon I found in what I assumed was a long-abandoned space. I had later enquired as to the rules on this and had been informed that it is not permissible to take something regardless of the time something has been untouched, and had simply forgotten that I had this item before getting to replacing it, ending up simply dumping it in a chest with an inventory of other stuff I had gotten whilst exploring. I'm quite happy to return said item and apologise personally to the affected person(s) if that's something they would like as this was a genuine misstep on my side. Additionally, I can guarantee that there will be no further offences.

Why do you want to come back: The server is extremely wholesome and seems to have quite an enjoyable community. Having been used to towny servers and the like the format here is very refreshing. The people seem pleasant and the general manner in which the server is constituted is very enjoyable. It'd be a shame for one misstep on my own part (admittedly an error of my own and not just an unfortunate coincidence) to spoil that. I play this with my wife and would like to continue doing so on this particular server.
No idea why the formatting is so weird- apologies for that![/b]

It seems to me that you put some effort into your appeal and have been honest with me. I have gone ahead and had you unbanned, I will need you to turn in the beacon and any other blocks taken from other player's builds to myself or another staff member (if there isnt one readily available you may also go to /warp that and put it in the chest in the center so I can destroy it). But aside from that, welcome back to Hometown!