• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal 9/22/18: Miner Deviant (Inappropriate Builds)
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Survival Multi-Player

Minecraft name: Miner Deviant

Reason for your ban: "Inappropriate Build" 

Who banned you: DerpNut

Why should you be unbanned: 
I would like to ask first before I begin this ban appeal for details on what exactly I was banned for. I have my assumption that it would be the undersea sea-pickle "swastika" placed somewhere west of JackAtax11 base on the day of september 22nd in around mid-day Mountain Central Time. The Swastika was placed as a joke/challenge for JackAtax11, PlantAssassin33 and ThatdudefamBroguy to find and I stated in the discord "First one to find the under sea pickle swastika gets 1000$" earlier today. there was no malicious intent behind the Sea Pickle version of the german third reich insignia and would wish to have further details on this issue, for whoever took offense to this I wish sincere apologies and I was going to remove it but 

A) I could not find it myself after I wandered off
B) I got bored and forgot about it when the possibilities of further exploring the 1.13.1 "expansion regions" distracted me, so I entered the command /wild and went exploring. 

If there is any action that I would be able to take to rectify this ban I am open to suggestions . at the same time may I ask who found it first and to have 1000$ transfered from my IGN account to their account. otherwise I take full responsibility for this ill-thought through act of satire and offense.  

Why do you want to come back: I love the server and it really is the only reason I play minecraft... also I am bored... but otherwise I love the server....

You have been unbanned