Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: xAndrewCraftFTWx

Reason for your ban: Griefing a beacon outside of spawn with my friend

Who banned you: dead core

Why should you be unbanned: Right after breaking the beacon my friend and I both replaced all the blocks from the beacon tower within two minutes.

Why do you want to come back: Because I've spent a lot of time playing on the server and I don't want to leave another friend who is still unbanned from the server.

I banned you before you had the chance to put them back... you were in the process of breaking it when I banned you. Your friend who teleported you there broke and replaced the beacon. I banned him as well. I'm willing to let you back, but, you should know that unclaimed builds still count as claimed and are protected as such. Grief is not allowed, we will catch you. (if you've griefed other builds let me know so i I can deal with them before the other staff get to them). Be sure to read the /rules when you get back so this doesnt happen again. I will unban you once I see a reply to this message saying you understand what you did wrong and will comply to our server rules

(09-25-2018, 02:03 PM)DeaDCorE Wrote: I banned you before you had the chance to put them back... you were in the process of breaking it when I banned you. Your friend who teleported you there broke and replaced the beacon. I banned him as well. I'm willing to let you back, but, you should know that unclaimed builds still count as claimed and are protected as such. Grief is not allowed, we will catch you. (if you've griefed other builds let me know so i I can deal with them before the other staff get to them). Be sure to read the /rules when you get back so this doesnt happen again. I will unban you once I see a reply to this message saying you understand what you did wrong and will comply to our server rules

Thanks, I'm sorry for doing something so stupid but it was very funny when me and my friend got banned since we were seeing what would happen. I've played on many different servers before and I've never gotten banned. I fully understand the rules and I won't break blocks or take from other bases again, even if there isn't a base to be seen.

(09-25-2018, 02:18 PM)xAndrewCraftFTWx Wrote:
(09-25-2018, 02:03 PM)DeaDCorE Wrote: I banned you before you had the chance to put them back... you were in the process of breaking it when I banned you. Your friend who teleported you there broke and replaced the beacon. I banned him as well. I'm willing to let you back, but, you should know that unclaimed builds still count as claimed and are protected as such. Grief is not allowed, we will catch you. (if you've griefed other builds let me know so i I can deal with them before the other staff get to them). Be sure to read the /rules when you get back so this doesnt happen again. I will unban you once I see a reply to this message saying you understand what you did wrong and will comply to our server rules

Thanks, I'm sorry for doing something so stupid but it was very funny when me and my friend got banned since we were seeing what would happen. I've played on many different servers before and I've never gotten banned. I fully understand the rules and I won't break blocks or take from other bases again, even if there isn't a base to be seen.

Also now that you have mentioned it, I took a few items from some abandoned buildings (I assumed to be). Not entirely sure if this counts as griefing since past servers have allowed this, if not I can show you the house and return the items.

ok i'll unban you and we'll go fix it

(09-25-2018, 02:34 PM)DeaDCorE Wrote: ok i'll unban you and we'll go fix it

ok thanks