• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beetroots and Beetroot_seeds at /warp rabbits
I was lucky and found a village on /warp resource that had not been generated yet.  Took only an hour instead of the 3 or 4 hours I expected.  Got beetroot_seed's!

After lots of hard work with 7 stacks of bones into 21 stacks of bonemeal, I have enough seeds and beetroots to sell.

You can buy them from the shop chests closest to /warp rabbits -- look to the right.

Priced for the early adopters  Smile at $1 per seed and $1 per 6 beetroot (need 6 for 1 soup: see /recipe beetroot_soup).

The price will go down next week AND when the resource world gets reset in a few weeks or so, there will be beetroots in almost every village.

For competitors Smile , you can use 4-5 bonemeal to grow the plant to maturity in 4-5 seconds.  Then harvest with a Fortune III tool to get 5 seeds dropped instead of the 0 to 3 seeds dropped normally.  Took me a few hours to convert 18 seeds into a 32x32 planting area with enough left over to sell.  Like wheat, the seeds are attractive to chickens, go away, shoo, shoo, shoo Smile , oh why did I have fun throwing eggs around /warp rabbits, shoo, shoo...
/Rowebot

Can't wait to check it out, Rowe. I'll be sure to buy, or look at them jingling the little money is have in my pocket. Haha.
"No one is born hating another person because of the colour of their skin, or their background or their religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
~Nelson Mandela

If you really want to gaze into a field of them, /warp rabbits, go left to the multistory farm building and walk through the vines to press you nose against the glass_pane of the ground floor :-)

Ultimate window shopping.
/Rowebot

(03-10-2016, 05:51 AM)Rowebot Wrote: If you really want to gaze into a field of them, /warp rabbits, go left to the multistory farm building and walk through the vines to press you nose against the glass_pane of the ground floor :-)

Ultimate window shopping.

yes, window shopping for...no not expensive clothes, no not cake, wait for it...beetroot! It sounds pathetic that I can't really afford to buy it. Haha. I've been giving my money away to those who needed it...ah well.
"No one is born hating another person because of the colour of their skin, or their background or their religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
~Nelson Mandela