Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP server

Minecraft name: Limabiens

Reason for your ban: "Accomplice" to a friend "x-raying"

Who banned you: TrekkieEndermom and Kat

Why should you be unbanned: I do not understand the reasoning I am banned. I was banned for being an "accomplice" to someone else. My friend has not now or ever used any x-ray mods/texture packs. Yes the tunnels he makes while mining do seem very suspicious and may give off the look of "hacks" but he does not. He is just very sporadic in his tunneling paths.

Why do you want to come back: We have spent a lot of time this past week or so playing on here and making a base and doing all these different cool stuff and would like to come back and continue. We would hate to have to restart on another server.

Apparently from what I heard is that I/we did not give a big enough reason to be unbanned. So I'm going to elaborate more and also speak my mind. I nor did my friend creeperchaos29 use any time of x-ray mod. The tunnels appear like we used x-ray but we did not, that is just the way he mines (as stated above). We know x-ray is wrong, we are not that dumb. All those ores we got fair and square. We went through multiple caves to get those (with the use of fortune picks). We do not have the intention of sellings those ores at the shops on the server, if it would help you could take half of those materials.

Now this is where I speak my mind and could just make this worse but I'm gonna do it anyways. I've read through other ban appeal threads and have seen people post way less than what we have wrote but have still gotten a reply and also gave them more questions to answer. So why do we just get nothing? Posts from after we got banned have gotten replies. When asked this morning why haven't we gotten a reply a mod told my friend that we needed to "write more". Why did a lot of people before us get their hand held in what they needed to do but not us? That isn't right now is it?

We would love to be unbanned, truly we do cause we loved having the nostalgic feel of a friendly server, but if we don't then that's fine it's your call.

Firstly its been less than a day - people have had a response at a week later and have appreciated that. You need to be patient, staff don't just sit around all day waiting for a ban appeal - they do have a life too. Secondly you weren't mining in caves at all. Your mines shown here:
[Image: lb2KGQw.png]
As you can see from this screenshot, this is not in a cave and has also directly mined to each diamond-ore vein. You have been banned for an X-Ray accomplice - you should be writing more - others have posted less for other reasons like grief. Again you haven't got nothing, you have to actually be patient and wait for a reply from the staff member who banned you - we have real life lives and Trekkie and I have both been busy. Other people have had responses as they were banned by other staff members.
You have X-Rayed or helped and X-Rayer if you're not going to own up to this then you will not be unbanned.

https://imgur.com/a/8gdxCBm
- KatNip

Did I not tell you this is the way he mines? People do that you know right? It's called strip mining? If you look around all of that area it is a cave. We do NOT X-ray. Feel free to tell us what we do and don't do. We know the truth. He gets to a dead end then digs down and just digs. No X-ray. Oh boi he ran into some diamonds while digging that is just the game though. Before the server we have played on for 5+ years shut down we had this same kinda instance happen and we talked to the owner of the server and he understood that is just the way he mines. But again if you wanna tell us what we do and don't do then go ahead be my guest. If this is the kinda stuff you (falsely) ban for and this kinda response is what you give people maybe this isn't the community for us. Hope ya'll make the right choice.

This is not strip mining, strip mining is mining in straight lines and may involve poking. The area is not a cave, I have looked around it. That is X-Ray. Each pocket lead to diamonds or some "better" ore. Appeal denied.
- KatNip