Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeal for cherry1303
Information 
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp

Minecraft name: cherry1303

Reason for your ban: theft

Who banned you: derpedos

Why should you be unbanned: I have no excuse, but I am so sorry and have truly learnt my lesson, I feel horrible and will do anything to be unbanned, I have been playing HomeTown for years now I joined in the last server and have been playing more regularly in the past while. I have been building a town with the help of some people (/warp rose wood) and have spent a lot of time and work on such. There is no excuse for my behaviour but I am deeply sorry and am very regretful of my decisions. I promise whoever is reading this if I become unbanned, I will never break a single rule ever again!

Why do you want to come back: I began becoming a part of the community and loved the atmosphere of everyone. I would love to continue my town and also I really enjoyed my time at HomeTown and want to continue doing so.

Thank you,
cherry1303
Heart Angel

It is pretty obvious to me that you have learned your lesson and are truly remorseful. I also appreciate your honesty, so thank you.

You will be unbanned however you will need to return any items you stole, and I would also ask for you to review our Rulebook, found here.

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=13
[Image: g2NnfopJTvWZE_YwIlgVCA.png]

(10-31-2018, 12:10 AM)derpedo Wrote: It is pretty obvious to me that you have learned your lesson and are truly remorseful. I also appreciate your honesty, so thank you.

You will be unbanned however you will need to return any items you stole, and I would also ask for you to review our Rulebook, found here.

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=13

Thank you so much and I really appreciate it< where do I put the items?
Heart Angel

Just hand them into any staff member online at the time :3
- KatNip