• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello! - QuikMiner's introduction
Big Grin 
Hello! My name is Chase and I am a 15-year-old videographer. I take professional drone shots, edit some small youtuber's videos, and make thumbnails in photoshop for a living. I felt like introducing myself here since I am going to be playing and recording on this server and posting on my own channel, https://www.youtube.com/chasecraft, quite often. So here's a bit about me!
I have 2 hamsters, some fish, and a bunny. I also foster dogs and occasionally bunnies for 2x2 Rescue, (two by two rescue) a non-profit no-kill animal rescue. I have fostered a total of 563 dogs, 1 cat, and 34 bunnies so far, and that's as of May of this year according to 2x2 Rescue's owner, Tara. By the way, I can't foster cats because my mother is allergic, so that's why I have only fostered one so far   Sad
I have a brother (KaidenKraft) that plays on this server, and he is 12 years old as of now. I take care of him a lot as my parents are usually gone working all day almost every day. We are homeschooled, and I help out with his school a ton and I come up with my own school course. We live within walking distance from Gary, IN, which is a high crime ghetto suburb of Chicago. Crime is so high here, I chose not to go to school because of it and have chosen to work from home. Whenever I am outside, I always carry dog-friendly OC spray and regular OC spray, just in case. We have had a foster dog attacked by a random pitbull, and I have gotten attacked (but luckily not hurt badly) before, but I have taken classes on how to tackle and restrain dogs so I was fine. That's actually a problem here though, people use pit bulls as guard dogs, and I don't blame them, but nobody here knows how to keep and train dogs correctly. We see so many strays. Anyway, that's not the point of this lol.

If anybody needs someone to talk to, just PM me on here or, more preferably, on discord at Chase / QuikMiner [US]#3452

Thanks for reading this, goodbye! :p

Hello! Nice to hear your story! Can't wait to know you more!
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

Hello!!
[Image: oE7TFS5.jpg]

(11-15-2018, 02:34 AM)Anonymouse Wrote: Hello! Nice to hear your story! Can't wait to know you more!
Same! Smile
(11-15-2018, 03:16 AM)Ender_Muncher Wrote: Hello!!

Hi!

Welcome!
- KatNip

(11-16-2018, 05:10 AM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: Welcome!

Thanks! :p

Welcome
What on earth could be more luxurious than a sofa, a book, and a cup of coffee. -Anthony Trollope

Welcome!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Welcome to Hometown!
Developer of AdvancedGift, AdvancedAuction, and several custom HomeTown plugins.
[Image: IvjGhMb.png]