• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban appeal
Minecraft name: soyabeth

Reason for your ban: grief

Who banned you: derpedos

Why should you be unbanned: didnt know that was anyones stuff and if they would have asked me for the stuff back i wouldhave given it right back...but was thrown in jail and then banned with no other word.  

Why do you want to come back: was only on the server like 3 times but was just getting started with building with a friend and wasnt causing any probs for what i knew..  i wasnt breaking things from anyones claimed areas or even near a claimed area.

You will be unbanned. However, you will need to return any stolen items and review our thread on the HomeTown ruleboook, a more in depth version of our rules. Three days on the server is enough time to learn our rules on grief (not yours, don't touch it).

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=13
[Image: g2NnfopJTvWZE_YwIlgVCA.png]

Name:aidan99

Reason for your ban: xray

Who banned you: Steasour/Hiyoko

Why should you be unbanned: i am so sorry about i use xray to cheat. i really want to came back to play this server. i promised i never use it again,please.

Why do you want to come back: i just play a few hours and i start to play with my friends yesterday.i know i do wrong thing, but i really want to play with my friends again,please.

(11-20-2018, 06:21 PM)aidan99 Wrote: Name:aidan99

Reason for your  ban: xray

Who banned you: Steasour/Hiyoko

Why should you be unbanned: i am so sorry about i use xray to cheat. i really want to came back to play this server. i promised i never use it again,please.

Why do you want to come back: i just play a few hours and i start to play with my friends yesterday.i know i do wrong thing, but i really want to play with my friends again,please.

Do not post on others ban appeals. You must make your own thread.
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “

ok
i am sorry