Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wrongfully accused of bank robbbery
Server you were banned on :  AngryHome town 

Minecraft name: gus095

Reason for your ban: they thought i robbed bank

Who banned you: steasaur

Why should you be unbanned: I was wrongfully accused of theft and I do not like it. When I was put in jail, i was confused because i did nothing, i went to mxbank to put in items and was confused by the sign that said closed, i asked how i would get items if it was closed and the owner said it wasnt, i went to machine and it looked very broken. i then left to let him try to fix it, then i found my self in prison. i was asking what i did and they said i robbed them (wich i didnt). i then found my self banned. 

Why do you want to come back: because i put a lot of effort in to this server and was wrongfully accused. i understand why they thought i did it since i was the only responder, but i just wanted to put in some items.

i hope you will have me unbanned

Well you may not like being accused but I don't like being lied too.

I told you when you were in jail that the logs I checked told me you were the one that griefed the bank. There was no guess work or circumstantial evidence. You WERE the one that griefed and I told you that lying would not get you anywhere.

You actually broke and took over 250 blocks including some shulker boxes contained within the dispensers/hoppers you broke.

Evidence here: https://imgur.com/a/Dl5YEx3

If you feel like being honest with me, remake your appeal. Otherwise, don't bother, you will be denied.
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “

find me some hard evidence saying i did it, i wanted to know why the bank was closed, if i hadnt asked, you wouldnt have arrested me. is this what happens to curious people.

If you would look at the evidence you can see the almost 250 blocks I rolled back. That wouldn't have happened if you are innocent as you claim.

The reason you were put in jail is cause you did it, I didn't even know you had been there until I checked who broke everything so don't try and tell me I only jailed you cause you asked because I didn't even see that.
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “