Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ive got banned for no reason
Sad 
i was banned on smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: tijslippens

Reason for your ban: griefing

Who banned you: Steasaur
Why should you be unbanned: It wasnt me it was my brother on my pc or someone else on their pc.

Why do you want to come back: i work on my house and farm pretty long withoud doing something to anyone i even traded my iron for rope at sometime. I like to come back because thats the only server i rly play on pls unban me and keep my house i worked on it for so long. i mined for hours. i just wanne have some fun and help people out where needed. i should never greef anyone ill change my password off my account so no one can acces it anymore. 

I will always support u guys.

PLS give me a second chanse i realy like my progress i made so far in this server this was a reasen to buy minecraft and play with my friends

Well as unfortunate as it is, I'm afraid whoever it was that griefed, it means your account has had to suffer the consequences. 

To give you the details of the ban I was called to a private build by a player and found that you were responsible for modifying over 350 blocks which is no small amount.

There is no way for us to know who it was so you will have to answer a few questions for me before I allow you to return.

1. Are you allowed to claim a build as your own if it has been abandoned

2. Are you allowed to take blocks from a build that is disused

3. Who is responsible for your Minecraft account and anything that happens on it?

4. What can you do to prevent this happening again?
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “

(11-27-2018, 03:15 AM)Steasaur Wrote: Well as unfortunate as it is, I'm afraid whoever it was that griefed, it means your account has had to suffer the consequences. 

To give you the details of the ban I was called to a private build by a player and found that you were responsible for modifying over 350 blocks which is no small amount.

There is no way for us to know who it was so you will have to answer a few questions for me before I allow you to return.

1. Are you allowed to claim a build as your own if it has been abandoned: deffently not thats taking other people their property.

2. Are you allowed to take blocks from a build that is disused: no deffenly not only maybe the owner wants his blocks and base back so you deffently just wanna stay off that.

3. Who is responsible for your Minecraft account and anything that happens on it? I dont know it could me brother or another sibbling that was on my pc last week when i was going out with some friends.

4. What can you do to prevent this happening again? Ill changed my password on my moyang account and even put another password on my 

The person who got greeft by my account can get resources from me and ill help him rebuild if he wants me to help

You actually replied incorrectly to question three.

The person responsible for your own Minecraft account is you. No matter who used it at the time, it is your responsibility to make sure that someone you cant trust not to grief can't get access to it.

Please keep this in mind when you leave it unattended. 

You have been unbanned.
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “