• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sexy boy banned for offensive signs :(
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): both (i was in the discord, not sure why they removed me from it and banned me from the minecraft server AFTER i logged out of everything) 

Minecraft name: Numsies

Reason for your ban: someone put an offensive sign down, someone else broke it, i rewrote it because i thought it was funny. i also was a bit annoying in the chat but didn't really say anything that should've offended anyone

Who banned you: Darillium/Derpnut (who also joined in on putting offensive signs for some reason)

Why should you be unbanned: because i wont do it again, i didnt mean harm

Why do you want to come back: cuz i was having fun building

also i dont want darillium or derpnut punished, im not trying to be vigilant, they were cool.. they joined in on the fun because they knew it wasn't hurting anyone, and then after i logged out i was banned for some reason. it won't happen again from me.

nah. y’all knew what you were doing, you kept saying it yourself. 

also, neither dar or i placed any “offensive signs.” we were just there while you guys placed them. 

if you really want to be unbanned, redo your appeal. this is insufficient.
[Image: g2NnfopJTvWZE_YwIlgVCA.png]

(11-27-2018, 11:24 AM)derpedo Wrote: nah. y’all knew what you were doing, you kept saying it yourself. 

also, neither dar or i placed any “offensive signs.” we were just there while you guys placed them. 

dar said "if you can't beat em, join em" and posted some offensive (albeit lesser offensive) stuff

i won't take that back, it's the truth. I thought we were all messing around. but i'm sorry and i'll make sure it doesnt happen again. that's all i can offer and i hope to be back

(11-27-2018, 11:27 AM)Numsies Wrote:
(11-27-2018, 11:24 AM)derpedo Wrote: nah. y’all knew what you were doing, you kept saying it yourself. 

dar said "if you can't beat em, join em" and posted some offensive (albeit lesser offensive) stuff

i won't take that back, it's the truth. I thought we were all messing around. but i'm sorry and i'll make sure it doesnt happen again. that's all i can offer and i hope to be back
Derp and I were both in the discord call listening to you and watching you make offensive signs. 
You knew exactly what you were doing, as derp said; this isn't a good enough appeal. If you want to come back you need to write a better one.

As for the sign that I placed. None of it was racist/offensive. Your signs were. 
I can show you the screenshots + logs of the signs that YOU placed and the signs that I placed.

You broke the first basic rule on Hometown.
[Image: image0.jpg]

(11-27-2018, 11:35 AM)Darillium Wrote:
(11-27-2018, 11:27 AM)Numsies Wrote:

Derp and I were both in the discord call listening to you and watching you make offensive signs. 
You knew exactly what you were doing, as derp said; this isn't a good enough appeal. If you want to come back you need to write a better one.

As for the sign that I placed. None of it was racist/offensive. Your signs were. 
I can show you the screenshots + logs of the signs that YOU placed and the signs that I placed.

You broke the first basic rule on Hometown.

maybe you didnt then, idk, idc for seeing the screenshot but i'd like to make an honest appeal here instead of making a new one just for the sake of getting unbanned, im sorry for breaking the rules and/or offending anyone