Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Re: Theft Ban
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: mgshine

Reason for your ban: Beacon Team Theft!

Who banned you: Derp

Why should you be unbanned: well here is how it went down. so I spawned in and I was mining for around an hour. When i went up to the surface to build a house I stumbled a crossed a castle that was being built. So I went in side because I was curious, and I saw some chest. The land was not claimed and the chest were not locked so i decided to take some of it and so did my friend. Then we noticed that there were some iron and gold blocks, and like anyone in that server would, we took the blocks because we thought that nobody would ever know that it was us that stole them. Then we carried on and he built our house and and he kinda forgot about it until we were put in jail. When we were put in jail we were very confused and didnt know what was going on and we wanted some answers. we were told in the end (after almost 30 minutes of being in jail) what we were in jail for. I am very sorry for what I did and I apologize for my actions and my friends action. We are willing to give everything back that we stole and we will never do it again.

Why do you want to come back: I want to support the server and it is honestly one of the best survival servers out there and I would like to play more on the server! It would be very nice if I can play more on the server. I will never steal from anyone on the server again. I am sorry!

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=13

Read this thread before returning to the server.

You are unbanned, but once you log on you must seek out a staff member and return the stolen items.
[Image: g2NnfopJTvWZE_YwIlgVCA.png]