Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Theft Ban!
Exclamation 
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: mgshine

Reason for your ban: Beacon Theft

Who banned you: Derp

Why should you be unbanned: I was wrongfully accused of theft and I do not like it. When I was put in jail, I was never told why and also I was never told how long I was going to be in jail. Derp was an awful mod at this moment in time. Now Derp probably is a good mod most of the time but I was treated WRONG! There was no clear evidence and that violates my 4th amendment right! So please unban me so I can support your server.

Why do you want to come back: because it was my first day on the server and I want to go back and play more and support your server!

WITNESS: I was there when it happened, he did not steal the beacon. The person who stole it was whoever he was with and he did not know that that person stole it.

You were banned for team beacon theft. Your friend stole the beacons, while you stole the base. Redo your appeal if you really want to be unbanned. Put in effort. No less than three sentences for why you should be unnbaned and why you want to come back. 

Also, there is no such thing as a "4th amendment right" on here. It's a minecraft server.
[Image: g2NnfopJTvWZE_YwIlgVCA.png]

(11-25-2018, 11:33 PM)tqrt1e Wrote: Hi! To anyone who is reading this, thank you for taking the time out of your day to do so. Yesterday, I was on your server and i came across a beacon and well i guess stole it. Obviously, if I had read the rules more thoroughly, I would know that stealing on this server is NOT allowed. I'm so sorry, i will give it back to the rightful owner. I really do love this server, and I've only been on for I think 3 days. I've been waiting all night for it to pass 10:21 a.m. so i can vote lol. I have friends from my school that play on here and who have built their house around mine. Hoping that before they wake up i can get back on. I'[m so sorry for this mess. Thank you for your time.

more info
my minecraft username: tqrt1e
banned by: Darillium

Please make your own forum post and use the correct ban appeal format, as you are commenting on another players ban appeal.
[Image: image0.jpg]

you have been unbanned