• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): both (I was in the discord with others, not sure why they removed me from it and banned me from the minecraft server) 

Minecraft name: awesomdude1

Reason for your ban: I was supposedly banned for offensive comments to which i do not recall im sure you can check chat logs or something and see I never said anything offensive in chat but I do understand i put down the sign which said "UwU jewjitsu" and im sorry for that 

Who banned you: Darillium/Derpnut 

Why should you be unbanned: I won't do it again, me and my girlfriend just wanted to play some minecraft on the server with a couple friends we didn't intend on bringing in some offensive stuff and if we are unbanned I promise we won't do it again.

Why do you want to come back: I was having a good time building a small town in the cave with the others and I'm sorry we caused some trouble in the server even if it wasn't me in the chat I understand that I was suspiciously involved with the others.

I understand that you feel bad for your actions, however- I would like you to re-answer the questions with five or six sentences explaining why what you did was wrong, along with answering more questions with a minimum of two/three sentences each.

You placed signs with offensive words on them and also made offensive comments in voice chat.

1) Why was what you did wrong?

2) Why do we not allow players to make offensive comments?

If you can answer all questions accordingly, then you will be unbanned.
[Image: image0.jpg]

Reason for your ban:
I placed down offensive signs in the minecraft server which is unreasonable and shouldn't be done. At the time I wasn't thinking about others around me or their feelings they might have about what I say. I had committed actions that are rule breaking on the server and should never be done again. I had also said offensive things in the voice channel on discord which also shouldn't have been done. Just because I think I hear others say things doesn't mean I should repeat them or make my own offensive comments like how I did.

Why should you be unbanned:
I now understand how my actions may have caused some people trouble and I honestly do feel sorry. I shouldn't have done anything offensive since it affects others. My dumb and offensive actions might have lead to controversy on both the minecraft and discord servers. I know that not all people should deserve an acceptance to their apologies but I can only ask for acceptance. I promise that I will not say or do anything offensive on either servers again.

Why do you want to come back:
Before I was banned and everything I was playing on the server with no problem. I was playing on the server without breaking any rules and was enjoying building a small town like place with the others. I want to be able to enjoy building with them all again. Playing on the server helped me forget problems I was having in real life. I want to build and mine on the server again because it was enjoyable and the server, for the first time in a while, is one I actually enjoyed as well.

1) Why was what you did wrong?
The reason it was wrong was due to the fact that my actions were offensive to other people on the server. It was something I shouldn’t have done seeing how it offended people. All though at the time I didn’t really think it was such a big deal I understand that all actions have consequences especially if the actions were like mine saying offensive things and putting offensive signs down. Although it might not offend everyone there will always be someone offended so I shouldn’t even really think about doing those offensive things at all. Saying offensive things could raise controversy or might even cause others to copy my actions and start even more controversy. What I did was wrong and I understand that now and I apologize.

2) Why do we not allow players to make offensive comments?
The reason you don’t allow offensive comments is because they can affect others in a drastic way and cause arguments. Offensive comments are unreasonable and should never occur on the server due to the fact of what they can cause to others on the server.

I appreciate your responses and I'm willing to let you come back to Hometown.

Don't do it again.

Welcome back to hometown.
[Image: image0.jpg]