• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Asking about unban
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: Lukartk

Reason for your ban: I found a town with my friends My 2 friends began stealing a beacon thing and i stole a dragon head. I didnt mean to be griefing I ment to place it back again (the Dragon head) after

Who banned you: Uber for team griefing

Why should you be unbanned: I want to be unbanned Beacuse its my favorite minecraft server and me and my friends play on it and i would be sad if they were to play on it without me.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back beacuse I spend alot of time on it not even with my friends only I also go on there by myself and we had just found a reallly nice place to build on the server and it would be annoying to loose all the pogress 

Sorry if im bad at making the appeal never tried it before. HJope this is good enogh to get unbanned

You did not just try on the head, you removed it and then put it on. Altering other players builds without permission is called grief and is not allowed. I would like at least 1 or more sentences per question. After I read your response we will consider unbanning you. If you are unbanned you will have to return all stolen items to a staff member if and when you return. Failure to do so would result in a re-banning.

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

5) What have you learned from this experience?
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?
No That is Griefing.

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?
No they still own it in case of a unban.

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?
No if they still own part of it you shouldnt so anything to it.

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?
Either place it again or cantact a staff member to help.

5) What have you learned from this experience?
Ive learned not to alter anyones builds/towns And i wont do it again.

You have been unbanned. Please return any stolen items to a staff member when you log in. Failure to do so will result in a re-banning. Welcome back to HomeTown.