Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal D:
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name:  Jordyn_Grace

Reason for your ban: I took things that were not mine/broke rule 6

Who banned you: Guy

Why should you be unbanned: I dont want my ban to be permanent but i do want to serve a ban time for what i did, because it was terrible and rude. I will happily give everyone their stuff back.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back after i serve my ban, because the server brings me tons of joy and laughs, and i will read and obey every rule. Im honestly never like this i dont know why i did what i did. i am so sorry to the owners of the things i took and it will never i mean Never happen again.  
-Jordyn 

Please answer the following questions in 1-2 sentences each, after which I will consider having you unbanned.

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

5) Why did you steal the iron blocks?

6) Did you grief or steal anything else that you would like to let staff know about now? Failure to do this may result in you being banned again.

7) What have you learned from this experience?

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?
A: No, that is not mine build therefor i should not touch them.

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?
A. Nope! if they are banned you can always appeal and get back on.

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?
A. No, becuase someone may of lost it and are trying to find it and it isnt mine anyways

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?
A. Put them back where you found them.

5) Why did you steal the iron blocks?
A.  I stole the blocks, becuase i just started and i wanted iron, but that was not the correct thing to do i should of mined for my own.

6) Did you grief or steal anything else that you would like to let staff know about now? Failure to do this may result in you being banned again.
A. Yes sadly i did. there is a tree farm by my house and i took all the spruce trees and didnt replace them.

7) What have you learned from this experience?
A. I've learned that even if you are on a game stealing is still wrong and it effects peoples game play/makes it not fun. i should of thought that if i was greifed how upset i would be. I really hope that everyone can forgive me and i will give all the iron and spruce wood back. Thank you for giving me a chance guy.
-Jordyn 

You've been unbanned. Welcome back to Hometown. Upon logging in you will be expected to turn in any stolen items you still have to staff. Welcome back!