Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com, or "Hometown"

Minecraft name: longspoon

Reason for your ban: Griefing

Who banned you: Steasaur

Why should you be unbanned: I'm not even really sure why I was banned. I just reached the "regular" voter rank, so I went around exploring all of the different warps. If I had to guess what I greifed, it would be the fact that at one of the warps I killed two cows for food, and at another one I found some diamond blocks and took them. In both cases, they were totally unprotected, and I had no idea that taking from unprotected land was against the rules.

Why do you want to come back: I really enjoy the community on the server, and I feel like I'm really only just getting started. I'm building a whole village of tree houses, and I hope to eventually turn it into a town. I will gladly replace the cows and the blocks as soon as I am allowed back in the server. I am genuinely sorry. Had I known that that was considered griefing I would never have done it. I hope you consider reinstating my ability to access the server.

You are correct in assuming that you were banned because of this. 

I found an area you had stolen some diamond blocks from. Taking any block or modifying any build that doesn't belong to you is considered grief and is bannable.

You will be unbanned shortly on condition that you familiarize yourself with the rules.

Welcome back to HomeTown.
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “