Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
X-Ray Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: GoldenBuddle

Reason for your ban: X-ray

Who banned you: Arayvek

Why should you be unbanned: When I first found this server I was very new to Minecraft, so when I found out X-raying, I wanted to try it not realizing how bad it was, Now years later I found this server again. I remember how fun it was to talk and play with everyone, I miss it. I now know how bad it is and I wish to return to the server.

Why do you want to come back: I miss talking to everyone, playing with each other and talking to each other, I haven’t found a server like this and I would like to return to it.

Please answer the following questions with at least 3 sentences per question.

Why is X-Raying wrong?

How does X-Ray affect the economy?

What have you learnt from this?

Why is X-Raying unfair?
- KatNip

(12-02-2018, 09:03 AM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: Please answer the following questions with at least 3 sentences per question.

Why is X-Raying wrong?

Why is X-Raying unfair?

Why is X-Raying wrong? –
Because it gives me an Unfair advantage in the game. Cheating in generally wrong. I shouldn’t need help from any type of cheats.

How does X-Ray affect the economy? –
Because it gives me free access to ores. I don’t have to do the work that is required to get the ores. It destabilizes the economy of the server by flooding it with the ores

What have you learnt from this? – 
Do not X-ray. I have learned the importance of not cheating. Its more fulfilling to do the work instead of cheating.

Why is X-Raying unfair? – 
It gives people who x-ray a bad advantage over others. Everyone doesn’t have access to it. X-ray is just cheating.

(( Sorry its a mess, I didn't spend as much time as I did on the original post, so its just the barebones ))

(12-02-2018, 11:01 AM)GoldenBuddle Wrote:
(12-02-2018, 09:03 AM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: Please answer the following questions with at least 3 sentences per question.

Why is X-Raying wrong?

Why is X-Raying unfair?

Why is X-Raying wrong? –
Because it gives me an Unfair advantage in the game. Cheating in generally wrong. I shouldn’t need help from any type of cheats.

How does X-Ray affect the economy? –
Because it gives me free access to ores. I don’t have to do the work that is required to get the ores. It destabilizes the economy of the server by flooding it with the ores

What have you learnt from this? – 
Do not X-ray. I have learned the importance of not cheating. Its more fulfilling to do the work instead of cheating.

Why is X-Raying unfair? – 
It gives people who x-ray a bad advantage over others. Everyone doesn’t have access to it. X-ray is just cheating.

(( Sorry its a mess, I didn't spend as much time as I did on the original post, so its just the barebones ))

Please put more time into this to possibly be unbanned.
- KatNip