Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Im so sorry for everything!
Server you were banned on SMP

Minecraft name: Mistic_Wolf113

Reason for your ban: Greifing

Who banned you: Trekkie

Why should you be unbanned: I never had the intention of greifing i am so sorry an i want to help everyone

Why do you want to come back: This server is so much fun everyone is so nice and i have made a shop and i want to continue helping sell stock to everyone.

Please answer the following questions.

1) Are you allowed to add/remove/harvest anybody else's build (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?
2) Are you allowed to build on or modify the land in any way within 100 blocks of a player's build?
3) If a player is banned, are you allowed to take over their build?
4) If a build is abandoned, are you allowed to remove any part of it?
5) If you accidentally break another player's block, what should you do?
6) Why did you take the blocks?
7) What have you learned from this experience?
Developer of AdvancedGift, AdvancedAuction, and several custom HomeTown plugins.
[Image: IvjGhMb.png]

(12-17-2018, 09:11 PM)TrekkieEnderman Wrote: Please answer the following questions.

1) Are you allowed to add/remove/harvest anybody else's build (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals? no 
2) Are you allowed to build on or modify the land in any way within 100 blocks of a player's build? no
3) If a player is banned, are you allowed to take over their build? only if in my own town with a rule in place that says so 
4) If a build is abandoned, are you allowed to remove any part of it? no
5) If you accidentally break another player's block, what should you do? put them back and tell them 
6) Why did you take the blocks? i was asked for help to mine and didnt realise they were some one elses i was tricked into it and im sorry
7) What have you learned from this experience? not to help anyone without checking what were doing before and always to check with staff if unsure

Alright. For question #5, it is preferably that you let a staff member know so they can roll it back for you. Otherwise it may looks like more grief.

You've been unbanned at the time of this reply. Upon logging back on the server, please give the material you stole to a staff member - that includes diamonds/diamond ores, and gold ores. Failure to do so will results in re-ban. Please be more careful next time.

Welcome back to HomeTown!
Developer of AdvancedGift, AdvancedAuction, and several custom HomeTown plugins.
[Image: IvjGhMb.png]