Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(2nd Appeal)
Server you were banned on: Discord

Minecraft name: Duck_Meister

Reason for your ban: Playing inappropriate sounds on discord 

Who banned you: Guy

Why should you be unbanned: I have taken the time to reflect on my poor decisions that I have made in the discord channel and the inappropriate actions that I took that have offended and upset some of the staff members on the hometown discord. There was no excuse for what I previously did and it was immature and should not have happened in the first place, and I can assure you that it will not happen again if I have the privilege of coming back on the discord. I sincerely, apologize for my immature behavior that occurred on the hometown discord, including previous occasions including posting edgy stuff on some of the channels, and it is unnecessary as it creates an environment that may upset others. That was not my intentions with any of what I have done previously and I always did try to do it in a tasteful manner, however I did go overboard and took jokes too far sometimes and received a well deserved punishment. I have been active on the server for a long time and do not want to lose friends and a great community over a few stupid decisions and will try to be an exemplary player, and member of the community. Once again I sincerely apologize for my actions, what I did was wrong and I did take a while to reflect on what I did and to make another appeal. 

Why do you want to come back: I do love hometown, and it has been a great way for me to relieve some stress from my real life by having some time online with a great community. Additionally, I have have given many donations, and have put a lot of time and have made a lot of friends and builds and want to continue doing. I have realized my mistakes and will not make the same ones, and I hope that I can earn the staffs trust again.

Thank you for reading this.

Sincerely, 

Duck Meister. 

You have been unbanned from the discord

I appreciate that you owned up and took responsibility for your actions. Please do try to be more mindful of the edgy topics and trolling. Welcome back to the Discord.