• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for someone to take over responsibility of /warp illogicalgold
No longer needed! Thanks Stea!!

Hey guys,

So some of you know I have a subscription gold farm called illogicalgold. When I made the warp I expected a max of like 5-8 people to pay for access. There is now 40 people who have access meaning I have now had to add a time limit and deal with issues that come up when people take gold while somebody is afk, and such. I was not prepared for the amount of social maintenance that this warp was going to require.

Thus I'm looking for someone I can hand it off to. 
Requirements are: 
Gotta be Advanced+ and active to keep up with the farm
Understand how the farm works
The current subscribers have to still have access 

What you'd get-
All profits from any future subscribers to the farm
You can change the price of access (but not for current people just for new people to join)
It would be completely your warp now. (You can change the name you'd just have to figure out how to notify everybody of the name change)
I'm willing to pay 5k to get this off my unexperienced hands and onto somebody who is more knowledgeable with how to deal with and organize a popular warp. 

-Illogical

I was meaning to make one myself at some point so I would happily take it over and run it, if it's ok with you?
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “

(12-17-2018, 04:15 AM)Steasaur Wrote: I was meaning to make one myself at some point so I would happily take it over and run it, if it's ok with you?

Thank you so much stea

Darn it stea!
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023