• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban-appeal
Server you were banned on SMP: (smp.hometownmc.com)

Minecraft name: Shadowfox98

Reason for your ban: Griefing

Who banned you: Uber

Why should you be unbanned: I really enjoy playing on this server with my sister, and feel terrible and I regret for what I have done. I've learned to not take what's not mine even if it's not claimed. And to earn things I want fairly.

Why do you want to come back: So I can continue my business that I started with the help of my sister as a llama farmer. And to show that I have changed, and to put back what I took.

Please answer the questions below with at least two sentences each. After I read your response we will consider unbanning you

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

5) What have you learned from this experience?
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

(01-02-2019, 11:02 AM)UberDeathBunny Wrote: 1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

No, you are not allowed to add, delete, or harvest anybody else's built blocks. Because that is griefing, even though the area might not be claimed by a player.

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

No, because that is again griefing. Even if they have been banned for a long time, a friend can watch over and take care of your property for you.

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

No, you are not allowed to remove anything from an abandoned build/claims, because old claims are to be cleared. And that is also griefing and theft because it doesn't belong to me.

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

You should place the block back, or if it cannot be placed back you would tell them about it or leave a sign if they aren't online.

5) What have you learned from this experience?

To not take what does not belong to me, and to not grief what is not claimed by a player. And I will do better next time by following the rules and if I want to get something I will get it fairly. 

The proper thing to do for # 4 is to contact a staff member, if one is not available place the block back where you found it. You have been unbanned. Please return any stolen items to a staff member when you log in. Failure to do so will result in a re-banning. Welcome back to HomeTown.