• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I would like to apply for a shop in the market.
Hi there!
Minecraft name : ScooterBerry25
I would like to apply to have my own shop room in the market i would have like maybe diamonds wood wool all sorts of things! I think this is were I apply I am not sure I hope so though   Tongue

Thanks for reading this message From ScooterBerry25.

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=197

go to that thread there, read the first page as that will tell you what shops are open at this time and then you post on that thread as well.
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

Am I allowed to make my own shop teleport at the market? There are no more markets open.

(03-19-2016, 11:57 PM)SamTurtwig Wrote: Am I allowed to make my own shop teleport at the market? There are no more markets open.

No but you can make a warp and make a shop to your extent there

(03-19-2016, 11:57 PM)SamTurtwig Wrote: Am I allowed to make my own shop teleport at the market? There are no more markets open.
We have market boards that you can place warp signs on for that. Just let me know if you would like one.
(03-24-2016, 07:48 AM)Nether_Ruler Wrote:

No but you can make a warp and make a shop to your extent there
You have no idea what you're talking about. Sometimes it's best to not comment if you don't know the facts.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

Sorry

Thank you Vilneas. Also thank you for being kind to me. If I am unbanned I will look on that.