• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Can someone explain me why i get banned for GRIEF ??

I dont grief but ok... ty for waist 3 months of my time.

I have a realy great time on this server and i Build A LOT with my friend, and now all destroy... wow

I dont steel mats or something i dont understand why i get banned. First i think its because i got a "naked" skin for 2mins but a Admin text me and i changed my Skin instant.

Sry for my bad english

Ok it was because the "naked" skins, i think. My friend Erazon_ was banned too. And this because a funny/dumb prank and we change it Instant when a Admin text us.

hm I am very Sorry about that. We will do that never again! But pls remove the bann.. we put so much time and Love in this Server..

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: Dopecho

Reason for your ban: Grief

Who banned you: Guy

Why should you be unbanned: I dont grief, just troll for a few sec. with "naked skin"

Why do you want to come back: Because Im very sorry and i put so much Time and love in this server..

It's old, but I found grief last night from the two of you at my nether fortress, you removed one of the gold block claims, including the sign saying who owned the fortress. 
https://imgur.com/a/9YAXT4k

Please update your appeal to reflect this information.

Ok i remember.. but why wasent that claimed?

Is there any chance to say Sorry or Pay that Gold back?? or Gold + diament idk.. but it was very hard when im now permanent Banned for that..

You have been around long enough at this point that I would expect you to know our rules. We do not require builds to be claimed, players are not allowed to destroy other player's builds regardless. With that said, the grief is old and as far as I can tell you have mostly kept your nose clean since then. Please answer the following questions with a minimum of 1-2 sentences each, after which I will review your responses and consider unbanning you.

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

5) Why did you grief the area?

6) To the best of your knowledge did you grief anything else in your time on Hometown? (Answering this question truthfully may help keep you from being banned again for old grief)

7) What have you learned from this experience?

omg.. i hope google translator do it right.

1. No, I must not use or destroy other buildings or animals. even if they are not claimed.
2.No, I cant i just use my own Build
3. Sorry i dont understand that
4. I turn to the one or to an admin. And apologize
5. Ok true story, i just was angry because he blocked a Mob Spawn.
6. Yes, I wanted to troll my "neighbor" and built a ditch around his house
7. I learned from the situation that i will Play only in my Claim and only for myself. And I never again go near other players, because i dont will lose my "city" that was so much Time and work.

Hm i give my best.. good night

greetings Dopecho and Erazon_

Just keep in mind that you shouldn't alter other player's builds without permission and you should be fine. Dopecho you have been unbanned I iwll need you to turn over the gold blocks you stole to myself or another staff member, welcome back! Erazon_ will need to make their own appeal though.

Sad hes my little brother and he cant english.. so he will be stay banned.

Sad then we have to look a new server i think..

But thank you very very much for your help!

ps: how can i give u that Goldblocks back?