Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Home Town - smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: MrFailyblox

Reason for your ban: Grief and Beacon Theft 

Who banned you: Trekkie

Why should you be unbanned: I really wasn't thinking i thought i could just get away with it cause it was not claimed but i realize my errors and i shouldn't have done it. I was taking stuff cause i just didn't want to sit there and keep getting materials to make my house look better but it was dumb and i wont do it ever again

Why do you want to come back: This was my favorite survival server i have ever played it was really fun so i have been bored and really want to come back

Please answer the following questions. Due to the severity of your grief, I'm expecting at least 2 sentences per question. When you have done so, I will look over your responses and consider unbanning you.

1) Are you allowed to add/remove/harvest anybody else's build (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?
2) Are you allowed to build on or modify the land in any way within 100 blocks of a player's build?
3) If a player is banned, are you allowed to take over their build?
4) If a build is abandoned, are you allowed to remove any part of it?
5) How does griefing affect other players?
6) What have you learned from this experience?
Developer of AdvancedGift, AdvancedAuction, and several custom HomeTown plugins.
[Image: IvjGhMb.png]

1) No i can not it is against rules. Only time i can harvest or get animals is with permission from a owner.
2) Yes i can as long as my build doesnt get to close to there build. Also if i build on there build or write bad messages toward them.
3) No i can not cause the person who is banned may get unbanned. Also the build may contain stolen stuff from other players.
4) No i am not cause the player may come back to that build at anytime. The build may also be a landmark for other players
5) It ruins there experience cause they lose the items they worked very hard for cause they earned those items and i did not.
6) i have learned to not steal and to not grief other peoples stuff i will just earn the items i find and no longer steal from other players nor grief other people.

oh and one last thing i did find a random diamond armor set just floating on the ground so idk if that counts as stealing or not.

Answer to question number 2 is no. You may not build WITHIN 100 blocks. If you build more than 100 blocks away, you're fine.

You've been unbanned. Upon logging back on, please turn in beacons and other materials you've griefed to a staff member. Failure to do so will results in re-ban.

Welcome back to HomeTown!
Developer of AdvancedGift, AdvancedAuction, and several custom HomeTown plugins.

oh sorry i read question 2 wrong and were will i find a staff member to turn these items in and if you have a list of everything i stole i would like to see it so i turn everything in and dont miss a item and thank you for the un ban

There are usually a staff member online. Just ask for one when you log on.

You stole 10 beacons, diamond blocks, lapis blocks, iron blocks, and diamond ores and gold ores from the ore tower. If you remember any else you've taken, please turn them in to a staff member as well.

ok thank you alot ill make sure to turn in everything i stole the next time im on cause im eating lunch right now