Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMp/Discord): Hometown SMP

Minecraft name: Kankan10

Reason for your ban: griefing

Who banned you: Steasaur

Why I should be unbanned: I let my little brother play on my account and told him there were warps he was able to visit. I didn't think he would take anything. I only realized when I asked him why I got banned. I will return whatever he took. I take full responsibility for whatever was done. I've never been banned from a server before. If I am unbanned, I promise to not let this happen again and will continue to stay active and vote.

Why do you want to come back: I enjoy playing on this server; so I'd appreciate if I could get back on. There is not many servers I like, and this one seemed to get my attention. It's only been about a week since I've been playing on this server and would love to have another chance. Lesson learned! I will not let him play under my account anymore.

As the grief wasn't to much and I believe you are sincere, you will be unbanned shortly.

Remember that you are responsible for your own account and what happens on it.

When you rejoin please return the 4 diamond blocks to a staff member.

Welcome back to HomeTown!
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “

(01-20-2019, 04:41 AM)Steasaur Wrote: As the grief wasn't to much and I believe you are sincere, you will be unbanned shortly.

Remember that you are responsible for your own account and what happens on it.

When you rejoin please return the 4 diamond blocks to a staff member.

Welcome back to HomeTown!
Thank you! It won't happen again! Gave the blocks to Darillium.