Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
ban appeal for discord
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): discord

Minecraft name: Click_C_

Reason for your ban: falsey accused of bulling Empire on discord

Who banned you: unsure

Why should you be unbanned: i wasn't bullying, i was only correcting empire on his grammar

Why do you want to come back: so i can talk to my friends and apologize to Empire

I was banned from The official hometown discord for "bullying" and i want to be let back on to the discord because i was accused of bullying another player and I was only correcting them on there grammar to help them out. when i was banned i could no longer get on the discord server and i was trying to figure out why and i found out i was banned. I only want the best out of most people and i was only correcting the person on there grammar and than i was banned for bullying even thought i was only correcting them on there grammar and i dont think correcting someone on there grammar is bullying. now i may have told Empire to shut up but as far as that goes i was not bullying him. please read and accept my appeal and let me back onto the discord server because i would love to talk to my friends again. my discord name is CL!ck.C if you choose to accept my appeal and let me back on, thank you very much. thank you for your time to read this. i hope to rejoin the discord server.

https://imgur.com/nF6Bbxk

https://imgur.com/bvHpVsK

https://imgur.com/9Bu1iNw

Just a couple of messages pulled from mutespeak. Doesn't look like you were only correcting empire on his grammar.  You were being quite unnecessarily rude, it's pretty clear that your intentions were just to have an excuse to pick on empire. 

Additionally, this is not the only offence you've committed in discord. I've heard of and witnessed multiple instances of you breaking our rules, most of them including you being disrespectful. If you truly want to be unbanned, take responsibility for your actions instead of denying they ever existed.

(PS. If you're going to hound down on people for their grammar, you may want to polish your own first)
[Image: g2NnfopJTvWZE_YwIlgVCA.png]

one: you guys are pretty disrespectful too 
two: i never denied that my actions never existed, i just missed them
and three: what else have i done that was disrespectful on discord (and who were the witnesses and what did they witness)
please get back to me quickly and let me know when and if im unbanned

-CLick_C_

oh and PS: if you want people to stay on your servers, treat them with more respect

Hello im here to speak on CLicks behalf i know some personal stuff that is going on in his life that may have led to his being disrespectful on the discord server. I know that there are lines that shouldn't be crossed and that his response is less than acceptable but being as he is a very young man i would ask that you ban him from the discord server and put him on probation for 3 months with the next negative action resulting in an instant ban without appeal and i will look after him.

I would ask you this courtesy as i enjoy playing with him on the server and i find him to be very enjoyable.

If you need further info pm me as im on alot during the week.

Polkarou - Justin

Do not post on appeals that you are not involved with.
[Image: g2NnfopJTvWZE_YwIlgVCA.png]

look... i may have came off as a bit insensitive but im only 14 and mildly autistic, but im sorry for what i said earlier and i hope you dont ban me from the server as a whole

-CLick_C_