• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recent inactivity
As the title states, I have been quite inactive recently. Some of you may have noticed-though probably not. Some may also have noticed that I am now veteran, as I asked for a demotion knowing that I was going to become inactive. I'm creating this thread simply to let you know that I am alive somewhere in the vast wilderness of life, and that I will probably only be able to make it online during school holidays. This is mainly due to the recent death of my Grandad, homework, revision on top of homework, stress due to school, supporting friends ,and air cadets. I hope to see you all on the server soon, but for now the forums and skype will have to do.
Thanks,
Zo.
"No one is born hating another person because of the colour of their skin, or their background or their religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
~Nelson Mandela

Sad to see you inactive mate, but i got the same issue on. Im hoping to meet you up back again in the future. Until then, good luck with your life and school!
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

My condolences to you and your family. That is never an easy time. I wish you ALL the best and hope to see you soon. Take care. Smile

Take care and I hope to see you soon, Miss ya Zooo < 3
xo

(03-22-2016, 03:29 AM)Rasse82 Wrote: Sad to see you inactive mate, but i got the same issue on. Im hoping to meet you up back again in the future. Until then, good luck with your life and school!

(03-22-2016, 04:58 AM)Jazz5253 Wrote: My condolences to you and your family.  That is never an easy time.  I wish you ALL the best and hope to see you soon.  Take care.  Smile

(03-22-2016, 05:20 AM)Mumsan19 Wrote: Take care and I hope to see you soon, Miss ya Zooo < 3

Thanks guys <33
"No one is born hating another person because of the colour of their skin, or their background or their religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
~Nelson Mandela

I'm sorry for your loss. Good luck with everything, hope to see you soon <3
you can't take trash out of the oven
[Image: UvdzAjN.png]

I'm sorry about your grandpa. Only you know what's best for you, Good luck zozo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

Thanks Osh and Beo
~Nelson Mandela

Ttyl Zo

So sorry for your loss <3