• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal from empire1297
Code:
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): discord

Minecraft name: empire1297

Reason for your ban: I copy Otto when he post a link on putlocker and I did to for others look in mute speak history

Who banned you:no one

Why should you be unbanned:I like Hometown and the server discord

Why do you want to come back:I like the staff and i like the server on discord and I want to not be ban agen I'll ask them if it's ok to post or not to check link what others do and I'll work on asking before I post that I forgot to as
k

Hi Empire,

So currently the plan is for you to have a temporary ban which will be removed in a week. In the meantime you are welcome to play on the server, but you will not be able to go on the discord. This is because you posted links to ripped movies, even after being asked not to post them. Once  is a mistake, and the links were removed by a staff member, and Otto made the mistake too. He didn't post the links again, but you did after being told not to, which is why you were banned and he wasn't.

In the meantime, I would like you to try and not post personal information about yourself on  the forums or discord like you have in the past. Even though you have friends on the discord, it's not safe to post information about yourself online like that. I can't assure you every single person that joins our discord is a good person, even if I want them to be. I know your parents may say it's okay, but I'm asking you not to post it please.

Your ban from the discord will be lifted on March 25 when I am able to do so. In the meantime, enjoy the server.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!