• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server is to full
recently as we all know the server capacity has been lowered from 100 to 60. and now I am unable to log on because the server is full.  I purpose we make the cap too 75 players at once. I have several building jobs that need to be done and over with or else shit will begin to go down . not like hacking but like my business will fail. and I don't want to go through that . I hope the desition will be made soon because if we stay at capacity like this it wont be good for those that wanna play. with the 100 person or even 75 person leg room it leaves room for new players to join. thank you and good night

buy VIP you dirty non VIP

jk XD it is kinds annoying and I don't get the issue as I got VIP but I can see others having a serious issue, especially you who runs a construction company
Your Friendly Neighborhood Clumsy Goofball Nerd

Best Playlist Ever (Always Growing):

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...VOYZLv-_MG

This post sounds really familiar

Ive seen the same problem, altough i have vip. We are the loners
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

(03-22-2016, 11:10 AM)The_Epic_Legend Wrote: buy VIP you dirty non VIP

jk XD it is kinds annoying and I don't get the issue as I got VIP but I can see others having a serious issue, especially you who runs a construction company

so what if he buys VIP. Does it kick someone to make room for a VIP if the server is full?

(03-22-2016, 06:11 PM)Nether_Ruler Wrote:

so what if he buys VIP. Does it kick someone to make room for a VIP if the server is full?
Yeah

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

You can log in when the server is full if you're vip (hence, you sometimes see 62/60 or such). To be completely honest, that's a you problem and it's an incentive for people to buy VIP. If you're not VIP, you can't log on when it's full and that sucks for you. It's unlikely Frost will raise the capacity just because you ask, as I'd bet it costs more money the higher it is. Sorry fam, if you really need to get on, either wait until there's room or buy VIP.
you can't take trash out of the oven
[Image: UvdzAjN.png]

(03-22-2016, 10:11 PM)Oshakai Wrote:

Yeah

No
[Image: sVvtyQE.jpg]

Isnt the capacity actually set to 100 to allow slots for VIP
When I logged on with it at 60/60 it went to 61/60 when i did /seen Tongue

(03-22-2016, 10:58 PM)DK_ Wrote:
(03-22-2016, 10:11 PM)Oshakai Wrote:

Yeah

No
whoops my mistake.

[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]