• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need all hometome people to no me better
I'm different look and yes I post links to others to share them with people look I did not mean to I forget stuff and sometimes I cannot remember stuff I no I made startgirl mad I did not mean to in a way sometimes I like to show pichers like from school or a trip or were I'm at look yes I do give some information out but not all of it and I like to tell storys and stuff all of you no about the dark side of me I post but I want tell you I had problems with people who made fun of me kick me out from a town and more and o have suffered in the past with other servers this is why I like hometown and the hometown discord and yes I been ban from other discord servers like when I made a hotspot to my phone to computer and I got ban they ban be for life and on discord and that's just one of the storys I have been griefed another servers and I lost all my things bye trusting people and people made fun of my spelling like one time a player from a nother server made fun of my spelling and kick me out from his town and I swearing at the player that kick me out of that town and I never came back on server my life was bad and I no all of you understand what I went through this is a true story untill I find hometown the servers I been to never work for me just so you no I been down that path

If you want to no more about me contact me at empire1297#3124