Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal - Homotional
Rainbow 
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Hometownmc

Minecraft name: Homotional

Reason for your banBeacon Theft
Who banned you: Uber

Why should you be unbanned: Honest genuine mistake, thought it was abandoned so i could take it on unclaim land. Truly didn't know, I apologize. Valid ban but I was ignorant. It was wrong for me to take it i know that now.

Why do you want to come back: Because I was starting to have fun on this server and as we all know minecraft is dying. We just sat there and gathered materials to build a house like the good ol times Smile so plz i know better now lmao ill appeal on discord im srry ofn

There is no such thing as an unclaimed structure on HomeTown. Any structure built by a player is automatically considered claimed.  I would like at least 2 or more sentences per question. After I read your response we will consider unbanning you. If you are unbanned you will have to return all stolen items to a staff member if and when you return  (please remember that we have full logs of every break on the server). Failure to do so would result in a re-banning.

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?

5) What have you learned from this experience?
[Image: keez3aZ.png]

(03-20-2019, 08:59 PM)UberDeathBunny Wrote: There is no such thing as an unclaimed structure on HomeTown. Any structure built by a player is automatically considered claimed.  I would like at least 2 or more sentences per question. After I read your response we will consider unbanning you. If you are unbanned you will have to return all stolen items to a staff member if and when you return  (please remember that we have full logs of every break on the server). Failure to do so would result in a re-banning.

1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?
  No it is wrong. You shouldnt do that. its not urs
2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?
no its not urs. dont do it or u get banned like me Sad
3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?
   no because lowkey it might not be actually abandoned. its bad.
4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?
   Put it back. Or call a manager.
5) What have you learned from this experience?
what not to do. how to be better townysmptowner

[Image: url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=...1283550164]

You have been unbanned. Please return any stolen items to a staff member when you log in. Failure to do so will result in a re-banning. Welcome back to HomeTown.