• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ban Appeal
Thumbs Down 
smp.hometownmc.comsmp.hometownmc.comsmp.hometownmc.comsmp.hometwServer you were banned on (SMP): The SMP server

Minecraft name: Crivio

Reason for your ban: Racist Slurs

Who banned you: Uber

Why should you be unbanned: Firstly. I didn't use racial slurs asked my friend he wanted some beans because he was Mexican but the moderator thought I was racist even after my friend cleared the doubt of me being a racist. And also because the moderator was jealous and muted me because I tried bidding each time there's a person selling. While I was joking around, he just randomly banned my friends and I just even after much persuasion that it wasn't intentional and was a joke.

Why do you want to come back: My friends and I really liked this vanilla and also shop type of game and we did lots of progress. This is saddening to me and to see such servers with potential being handed over to such cruel, rude, unreasonable and unethical moderators, who abused their power just to have their ways and rights
I hope to change moderator as well as having my account unbanned, I am furious right now and felt unjustified by his actions. Such prejudice actions should not be allowed!!! Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Angry Angry Angry Angry Sad

com

Appeal Denied
[Image: keez3aZ.png]