Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban appeal- neondaisies
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: neondaisies

Reason for your ban: Griefing

Who banned you: steasaur

Why should you be unbanned: I don't remember ever being banned?? I don't grief, and I don't recall doing so back when I played this server

Why do you want to come back: I loved playing this server a long time ago, and I saw it today and decided to get back on for old time's sake and saw I was banned for griefing?

You griefed an ore tower of diamond, gold and redstone ores.

56 blocks in total I could find were taken.

If you want to return please answer the following with at least two sentences each or your appeal may be denied.

1. Are you allowed to modify any builds/blocks that are not yours?

2. Can you claim ownership of abandoned builds?

3. If an area isn't claimed is it ok to borrow anything you need?

4. If you find a build that has already been griefed and no one was punished for it, is it ok to grief it yourself?

5. If you find a structure and you are not sure if it is a natural build or player built, what should you do?
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “

(03-20-2019, 01:53 AM)Steasaur Wrote: You griefed an ore tower of diamond, gold and redstone ores.

56 blocks in total I could find were taken.

If you want to return please answer the following with at least two sentences each or your appeal may be denied.

1. Are you allowed to modify any builds/blocks that are not yours?
No, you aren't allowed to modify builds that aren't yours. Even if they look like natural block positions.

2. Can you claim ownership of abandoned builds?
No, you can't take abandoned claims. Anyone could come back at any time.
3. If an area isn't claimed is it ok to borrow anything you need?
No,  it isn't okay to borrow from unclaimed areas unless it's explicitly natural. You shouldn't take people's materials.
4. If you find a build that has already been griefed and no one was punished for it, is it ok to grief it yourself?
No,it is not okay to do this. You should tell a mod/admin.
5. If you find a structure and you are not sure if it is a natural build or player built, what should you do?
Leave it alone. Ask the mods if it's okay or not. 

If you don't mind my asking, when was the ban instated? I'd still like unbanned and I won't grief again, I'm just trying to maybe jog my memory of what happened! Thank you!

I banned you on 23/11/18 but the grief was at least 2 days old.

You have answered the questions to my satisfaction and have now been unbanned.

Please return any and all materials you took to any staff, failure to do so may result in another ban.

Welcome back to HomeTown!
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “