Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Alphanub17

Reason for your ban: crop stealing

Who banned you: woozis

Why should you be unbanned: I believe I should be unbanned as the only place I ever "stole" crops was from a farm that was on /warp xplist. I wanted to get some crops to trade at the villager trading hall, so I went to the food farm section and clicked on a farm. I went to two farms, I don't remember which one was Woozis's but the first one, had a bunch of warp signs that take you inside the farm. I assumed you would just go inside and take the crops you wanted, I was taking melons and pumpkins so I didn't need to replant. Then I went to a second farm that just said to replant when done, which I did, although its possible I may have missed a spot.

Why do you want to come back: 
a) I'm working on a project with my friend
b) It's an awesome community
c) I want to be able to play on an SMP with my friends and hometown seems like a good one

You griefed a couple hundred blocks of crops at /warp 7/11. Had you replanted, you would not have been banned. Please update your appeal accordingly.
[Image: g2NnfopJTvWZE_YwIlgVCA.png]

Could you show me proof? Or tell me what I took?

I don't want to sound passive aggressive just so you know.

I'm almost 100% certain that I replanted. The melons and pumpkins, I had no need to for obvious reasons and I replanted the seeds if I broke a plant on accident(I think). I also might've missed a few spots in the netherwart because it's really hard to tell. And I don't necessarily remember taking anything from anywhere else on the farm.

-AlphaNub17

Unfortunately my laptop with the screenshots on it has broken down. However, considering that it was only crop theft I am willing to unban you.

You have been unbanned. Welcome back!
[Image: g2NnfopJTvWZE_YwIlgVCA.png]