• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official Suggestions for New Ranks
Having just gotten [Advanced] Rank myself today, I feel a little deflated as all that has actually changed is the rank name and colour. I am VIP 2 already and so already get 10 homes I can set. The Perk for Advanced is 3 extra homes you can set however Frost said in game that the one that allows more homes set counts, the other doesn't, so my max homes is the VIP 2 (10 homes).
I'm trying to think of some other perks that would benefit both VIP and non VIP.
Any Ideas?
- [Advanced] Lowri

/backpack for Advanced
[Image: mclogic.jpg]

I didn't even know backpack was a command on this server, I thought VIP had the extra inventory ? I think it's /enderchest but that might just be for certain VIPs like 3..

Hi

I would just like to respond to the point on the way that VIPs and highly-ranked players are greeted and have a more friendly reception, as I am an Experienced player at the moment and frustratingly poor to not buy VIP. I enjoy the social side of minecraft and being, for all intents and purposes, ignored in chat is something that I find sad. I don't know how this problem could be addressed but I believe that it is a major problem and something that affects me and several other people at lower ranks. I understand the psychological side of it and therefore can't think of a solution past what has been suggested already but I just wanted to reinforce the issue. Thanks for reading!

~Fredlas
[Image: bcNtqPw.png]

Necro-Posting?

Also we don't greet VIP's anymore than normal players, We greet people we know alot more than normal players, Usually if you join the discord and actually hang out and such you will usually find more people greet you! Big Grin
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

Since the VIP ranks still do not have a diffrent naming i would like to give a suggestion! People with VIP are people who have put money into the server, making it able to run as stable as it is running now. Therefore i came up with these rank names:

VIP 1 = Investor
VIP 2 = Financier
VIP 3 = Shareholder/Banker.

All these ranks stand for what you actually do. You invest in a server and recieve perks because we do so. Personally i like Shareholder more than the Banker but i wouldn't want it to give out a wrong vibe since you do not gain even the slighest ownership over the server.

Thanks for reading and maybe the consideration!

(01-04-2017, 10:08 PM)HesselHoff Wrote: All these ranks stand for what you actually do. You invest in a server and recieve perks because we do so. Personally i like Shareholder more than the Banker but i wouldn't want it to give out a wrong vibe since you do not gain even the slighest ownership over the server.

I like this ^^^^ 
I'm not a big fan of the names but I really like where you're going with this and I do think that this could replace VIP1/VIP2/VIP3 if it was given a chance
FUCK YOU, IM FROM OAKLAND

As for names or new ranks i9 have not the slightest idea but heres how the ranks should fit into the ranking system

Guest>VIP1>VIP2>VIP3>Rookie>Regular> etcetcetc
Your Friendly Neighborhood Clumsy Goofball Nerd

Best Playlist Ever (Always Growing):

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...VOYZLv-_MG

I think people who have been on for a bit like a year should get some kind of tag or something to show they have been here a while. Not like with perks but like something to show they've been he awhile.
VIP1-
Iron &7
VIP2-Gold &e or &6
VIP3-Diamond &b
The one and only, PUG

/warp puginc

Guys this was made on Dec 26 2015. This was over a year ago.
- KatNip

ikr, I wondered about the necro posting thing xD
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]