-I was banned on the SMP server

Minecraft name: 
-lolzgamer

Reason for your ban: 
-X-Ray

Who banned you: 
-DeaDCorE/melaniebeedot

Why should you be unbanned: 
-I was banned for X-Ray, and my computer contains no clients, nor texture packs for such thing. 
-I think in a 3 hours mining session, I came out with 3-4 stacks of redstone, 1-2 stacks of iron, 2-3 stacks of coal, 20-30 lapis-lazuli and 20-30 diamonds, wich for me is actually pretty poor compared to usual mining sessions. 
-I won't say you shouldn't believe the one(s) that banned me, I'll just say that errors make the human.

Why do you want to come back: 
-I like the format of this survival server since it let's me enjoy free time peacefully. 
-I also started building a little castle for myself since I always wanted to try building one and I'd want to try and finish it.

If you don't believe me. I'll just resign, since I won't lie to play on a server. Have a good day, and thank you for your time!

Yours truthfully, lolzgamer

The areas in question would be these existing strip mines that you found and illuminated:

https://imgur.com/Yhekf71

The branch here that you tunneled yourself straight towards iron, diamond, and redstone:

https://imgur.com/srjkNrB

As well as these patches of diamond here that you zig-zagged over to happen to find:

https://imgur.com/oMlBij8

These areas have been checked by 3 different staff members and seem a little suspicious to us... what do you think? You're welcome to re-do your appeal if you'd like.

-For the first one, I was simply mining and found the already existing strip mine of another player.

-The second one, I saw that mining the remnants of the other player's strip mine wasn't profitable for my goals and so decided to turn away from all the strip mines I previously saw.

-As for the third one, I hate mining trough dirt, so does a lot of players. And so, I turned to get out of the hefty and obnoxious task of mining trough a dirt vein.

Then again, I have nothing to lie about. And sorry if I made you lose time for me.

(05-24-2019, 08:36 AM)lolzgamer Wrote: -For the first one, I was simply mining and found the already existing strip mine of another player.

-The second one, I saw that mining the remnants of the other player's strip mine wasn't profitable for my goals and so decided to turn away from all the strip mines I previously saw.

-As for the third one, I hate mining trough dirt, so does a lot of players. And so, I turned to get out of the hefty and obnoxious task of mining trough a dirt vein.

Then again, I have nothing to lie about.  And sorry if I made you lose time for me.

Thankfully I am not alone. I go into /wild a lot and do some random digging and also find other peoples mine shafts.

(05-24-2019, 08:40 AM)RDO Wrote:
(05-24-2019, 08:36 AM)lolzgamer Wrote: -For the first one, I was simply mining and found the already existing strip mine of another player.

Then again, I have nothing to lie about.  And sorry if I made you lose time for me.

Thankfully I am not alone. I go into /wild a lot and do some random digging and also find other peoples mine shafts.

RDO, please do not reply on other ban appeals that do not involve you. Thank you.
- KatNip

Hi, it's been a while since I responded and you still didn't answer me.

The admins have decided to give you a second chance, but know that you will be closely watched from now on.