• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Hometown 

Minecraft name: bbydoII

Reason for your ban: Iron Block and Beacon theft.

Who banned you: melaniebeedot

Why should you be unbanned: I shouldn't have stolen those things and i know that and because i'll return everything i've taken to the owner.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because i really enjoy this server and everything about it and i wont steal or do anything like this again.

Answer the following questions in 1-2 complete sentences, then we will consider unbanning you.

1. Is it ok to grief or steal blocks placed by another player without their permission?

2. If a build is not claimed, then is it ok to grief or steal?

3. How does griefing/stealing affect our Minecraft community?

4. What have you learned from this experience?

(05-30-2019, 05:32 AM)melaniebeedot Wrote: Answer the following questions in 1-2 complete sentences, then we will consider unbanning you.

1. Is it ok to grief or steal blocks placed by another player without their permission?
No, it is not ever ok to grief or steal blocks from other players when i don't have their permission to. Stealing/griefing other players blocks and items isn't an acceptable act for anyone to do.

2. If a build is not claimed, then is it ok to grief or steal?
Even when a build isn't claimed it still remains unacceptable to grief or steal from them.

3. How does griefing/stealing affect our Minecraft community?
Griefing and stealing have a bad affect on the community and creates an unenjoyable experience and environment for players. 

4. What have you learned from this experience?
I've acknowledged what i have done is wrong and have learned from my mistakes and how that my actions affect other players. I've learned from this and to respect other players and know not to do this again, which i won't.

You’ll need to return all stolen items to melaniebeedot or another staff member if I am not online. You’ve been unbanned.