• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: daiisuu

Reason for your ban: Failure to replant at public farm.

Who banned you: Illogical

Why should you be unbanned: honestly, I just forgot. I was building a house with my friend and we were just really excited to build. When I was cutting the wood I really just wanted to go home and build the house and I thought, I'll replant them later. (I am a really lazy person, I'll admit that). It was a mistake and I should've just replanted them while I was there, before I got home. It was a mistake and I just really love playing on the server to distract me from things in real life and just making new friends. This is the best server I've ever played on and I'm so sad that I've gotten banned.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back to play with my friends, build and chat with people. my best friend and I really enjoy playing on this server, we really have a lot of fun and finding a good server is really hard. And (to be honest) I could've just gotten a warning but I understand. 

So I can understand forgetting, I think we've all been there, unfortunately I found it at a time when you weren't online. If you were online I would have msg'd you and let you know, but it had been left for about 3 days and the farm needed to be used. Additionally, it was a very large amount of trees that were not replanted. Just be sure to replant next time
You have been unbanned
Welcome back to hometown!