Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Appeal Ban
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp

Minecraft name: SamsterBirdies

Reason for your ban: Sexism/disturbance

Who banned you: derpedos

Why should you be unbanned: i promise i wont say creepy things anymore. If i get horny, (how else would i say it?) ill take care of that somewhere else. People don't want to hear it and i understand that. ill keep busy and if im not doing much then i will leave. Then i wont get bored and say innapropriate things.

Why do you want to come back: Its a nice server for survival and chilling out. If i found a better place then i would've stayed there instead. But its been almost a year. Ive seen some servers, yes. But it would be nice to see hometown again. I probably wont play that much, as i dont play minecraft in general much, but it would be cool to see my base and add some new things and do whatever. 

Not much else to ramble about. theres nothing much else to say.

please put in more effort if you truly want to be unbanned. minimum of 3 sentences each
[Image: g2NnfopJTvWZE_YwIlgVCA.png]

updated appeal

Your first appeal made when you were originally banned had far more effort put into it than this one did. I honestly don’t see much of a change between your first and second version of this appeal, and I definitely don’t see any change in you. 

Regardless, looking back at logs and screenshots I can tell you that we do not accept nor appreciate your type of behaviour on this server. Appeal denied.
[Image: g2NnfopJTvWZE_YwIlgVCA.png]