Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Failed to replant
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: MissHyperness107

Reason for your ban: Failed to replant Lumber 

Who banned you: Ender

Why should you be unbanned: Confused Sorry, I supposed I miss the areas that I failed to replant. I'll make sure to check every row to be sure I plant the miss area. I was chopping from the tops so I didn't know what place there will be at. I must've thought I replant those areas, but I guess not... so sorry. Forgive me, I'll try to double check or a 100 times if I have to. Sad

Why do you want to come back: I was currently helping a friend to make something, and its the only place where I can do my own things and also explore people areas and see there creativity on the buildings. So please have me back in your server from a simple mistake. I'll make sure to replant every area Angel  But if not, its okay, i'll understand. this was my second time I got ban.. Again Sorry for the trouble.

You replanted a couple trees but failed to replant four at /warp lumber. Attached below is a screenshot of what you didn't replant (the saplings shown are what I placed- I replanted the trees).

https://imgur.com/1wwgTxt

Since this is not a major offense and since you sound sincere, I will be unbanning you shortly. In the future, please double or triple check, if you have to, before you leave a public farm to make sure that you have replanted everything.

Welcome back to HomeTown!
[Image: oE7TFS5.jpg]

Thank you for your understand and I can't believe that I forgot to check the first row >.< thanks again