• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: GrumpyBurgie

Reason for your ban: My friends and i built a structure that looked like a penis and put a beacon on top.

Who banned you: Illogical

Why should you be unbanned: because it was all in good fun, we never intended to hurt anyone, just a joke that i thought was harmless, I apologize

Why do you want to come back: literally all my friends are on the server, and we have put a lot of time and effort into making our village, not to mention that i recommended the server to them, which means they wouldnt go on it and vote (which all together we prob voted hundreds of times by now) if it weren't for me recommending it.  

So, there's a few issues here. More of the issue I have is that you built this build previously and were asked to remove it, and then rebuilt it elsewhere. 

As far as a joke that is harmless, you can have these jokes, but they need to be in an enclosed, locked, area where nobody can stumble upon them. This is something that is explained in the tutorial when you first join the server

https://imgur.com/sqSE0vI

Now to continue with your appeal, I'm gonna need a couple sentences for these questions:

Why should builds of a sensitive nature be hidden?

Why is it important to show respect for fellow players?

What have you learned from this?

Why should builds of a sensitive nature be hidden? So people dont stumble upon them while exploring

Why is it important to show respect for fellow players? Because their enjoyment on the server is just as important as ours

What have you learned from this? That i should show respect to other players by building any builds of a sensitive nature hidden 

Side note: the person who told us to change location never said anything about the build, he only said that we were 100 blocks away from someone.
Also, is there a chance we can have the blocks that were in the build that you took down? since it had alot of resources that we worked for hours to get (such as a beacon and a ton of ores)

Thank you for your responses

As far as getting the blocks back, no, once it's rolled back, I can't give them back to you, sorry.

You have been unbanned
Welcome back to hometown!