• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Appealing an Old Ban.
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Hometown?

Minecraft name: zen_misery

Reason for your ban: When I try to log in it says I was banned for 'grief'.
Who banned you: "Kat", evidently.

Why should you be unbanned: Well, let's see. The last time I played on the server was a minimum of a year and a half ago, not entirely sure when, and I have no knowledge of what actually happened to get me banned. I know that I did not 'grief'. I'm a 30-year-old Mom. I just wanted to play on a server with other people in my down time. My best guess is that it was either accidental on the part of the person who banned me, or one of my young kids played on the server on my account and did something at that time that got me banned. At the time it wasn't unusual for my kids to use my computer. Wish I knew

Why do you want to come back: Still just want to play on a server with other people in my down time. That and the fact that I wasn't responsible for whatever got me banned in the first place. It's honestly not a huge deal, just this is your process for people who are more invested, so I'm doing the thing.

Your account had built up to someones villager farm and broke a few things. Considering this was almost 3 years ago I will happily unban you! The server is currently updating to 1.14 so you may not be able to log in right away.

Welcome back to HomeTown, please make sure you do /rules upon logging in Smile
- KatNip

Sounds good, thanks! It probably was something one of my kiddos did, because I don't think I would have messed with someone else's stuff. Hard to know so long after! I appreciate it!