• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New End World
short post

New end world is now open. Access with /warp end. It is recommended you do not bring valuables into this world.

Portal to the first sky island is east of the spawn.

Flying is disabled in the new end world. If you somehow are flying in the new end world you could be banned.

The old end world can still be accessed with previous warps there and you can reach the spawn with /warp oldend. This world will be kept primarily for end farms. If you are going to build an end farm it is recommended you do it in the old end world where fly is still allowed.

Well, time to pull up my big boy pants and start putting my 7 double chest of usless blocks ill never use to use
Your Friendly Neighborhood Clumsy Goofball Nerd

Best Playlist Ever (Always Growing):

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...VOYZLv-_MG

Why can't we use fly? I mean we payed for it right? Now you take it away...

xD I'm so argumentative

Flying isnt fair in the new end city. People need to actually do something for those recourses now.
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

Look at the resource nether world, the second it opened people were flying around looting all of the strongholds (Myself included) and people without Fly/speed 5 had no chance in hell. It would be worse in the end with something as rare as Elytra's

(03-31-2016, 03:04 AM)Nitro Wrote: Why can't we use fly? I mean we payed for it right? Now you take it away...

xD I'm so argumentative

At first i thought the same thing "wth i bought VIP so i should be able to fly wherever i want" but after a min or two i understood why it's a good thing to have it off.

I don't know the exact reason fly was blocked but i can tell you what it does do. By having fly turned off in the new end it forces
VIP players into an adventure and for me it was quite fun watching wise place a 10k stone bridge Smile You still have fly in the main world and the old end. Having fly blocked in the new end also makes it fair for the non VIPs who are looking for the rare elytra and dragon head. The server is not directly a pay to win server either, so it makes sense to have to blocked, at least for now.

Yup, those are the two reasons. While yes, we needed it off to make things fair for the non-flying players who would otherwise stand zero chance of getting anything from the End Cities before the swarms of VIPs descended upon them like so many ravenous locusts, it's also off so that the new content could be explored as intended while it's new. Fly may be enabled at an undecided point in the future, but for now, everybody can enjoy falling to their horrible doom all the same way!

You don't have to worry about dying from the void and losing your stuff in the end if you type /back or /home fast enough.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

so what you're saying is

we should disable /home and /back too

that's a great idea

I know right. You should also take away /warp and /spawn too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]