Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal - new to server
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Jonno234

Reason for your ban: Beacon Theft

Who banned you: Illogical

Why should you be unbanned: Apologies for taking the Beacon, This was my second time on the server ever, with the first time being minimal experience and after I had started getting the hang of Minecraft again, my friend 8u88les123 recommended this server. The other servers I had been on were so strict so I was so fascinated at the Beacon just easily being there that I took it and saw if I could mine it just like that. 

Why do you want to come back: I am just getting into the hang of Minecraft and playing with friends again, life has become so stressful that Minecraft is my only way to escape from the real world. Please reconsider my plea as I was just new and I didn't know the rules at all as I had forgotten them as my first time on the server was over 4 months ago.

To continue with your appeal I'm going to need you to answer some questions. To show you really want to come back I'm going to ask for 1-2 sentence answers.

Are you allowed to modify/take/add from any builds or chests that aren't yours, even unclaimed?

Why is stealing bad?

What have you learned from this?

What will you do to prevent this from happening in the future?

Are you allowed to modify/take/add from any builds or chests that aren't yours, even unclaimed? No, never It is there for a reason and it belongs to someone and they have worked hard to get it, so you cannot do it, if it's not yours.

Why is stealing bad? Stealing is bad because it simply doesn't belong to you. Someone worked hard for that beacon and so I need to be more aware and careful next time.

What have you learned from this? I have learned from my mistakes and I will take careful consideration next time to not just do as I please but to respect other people items and belongings.

What will you do to prevent this from happening in the future? I will follow the rules and read them thoroughly so that I can successfully be apart of the community and not do as I please and be more aware of everyoen else's property

Thank you for your responses
You have been unbanned, you will need to return the stolen beacon to me or another staff member upon your arrival

When you come back please be sure to re-read /rules and /warp rules