• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bomb-a-town Event: Official rules and sign up thread
So thanks guys for the support for the event. And in 2 weeks, you guys can blow up the place! Bomb-a-town will happen on Saturday, 6th July, 17:00 GMT. 
For ease of reference: 
- 1:00am Sunday, China standard time
- 22:30 Sat, Indian time
- 13:00 Sat, US East Coast
- 10:00 Sat, US West Coast

The town is 99% ready! Here is ChicaGone, in it's grandest days before darkness:

[Image: rtQKnF1.png][Image: eoTs3zF.png][Image: OZNT3dV.png][Image: HZ00u7p.png][Image: u5iKbVI.png]

-------RULES------

1. Build your own weapons anywhere you want outside the town. Do not claim other people's weapons. Build a firing platform if you need to.
1.1. Your weapon must be able to fire at a time MAXIMUM 4 TNT pieces. I will inspect the weapon before event starts. This is to ensure everyone else has a chance at shooting the town. Basically, carpet bombers are out.
1.2. Your weapon must NOT shoot at other people's weapons. It's your responsibility to ensure that. Again I will inspect this before event starts

2. Do NOT run inside the town to place TNT until I say so. That means no underground tunnels as well. But seriously if you try to enter during the bombardment, you'd probably die.

3. TNT will be sold on site for cheaper than market price. Do NOT mass buy all the TNT. Same as regular HT rules, do NOT mass buy to resell.

4. As usual, do not grief other people's weapons.

5. I'm not responsible for any death and/or loss of items during the event. It's recommended to wear your armor and leave valuables at home.

To participate, leave your IGN here and /tpa to me if I'm online to start building your weapons, or make your own way to the location. No transport provided.

Happy committing war crimesBombing!

Sign me up!

WarMongerDeltic
just a bit annoying really aren’t i

i'll be there. prepare for a tpa next time i see you ig

iiEmeraldPaw

Oof, I’m gonna be on vacation. Oh well...
forums dwelling cow
spending more time on the forums than ingame
ok bye

Hi guys, due to low interest and my own busy schedule, I have to cancel this event. Sorry to those who signed up.

The town is now a free-for-all firing range! Come build your cannon and shoot it up any time you wish!

OR another Viable option is that the town is built upon, instead of being blown up
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

(07-01-2019, 03:19 AM)Cil Wrote: OR another Viable option is that the town is built upon, instead of being blown up

Well too late it's dead
I chose to build it in res world, it's not meant to last
[Image: BvVzQKP.png]