Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal : Chest Theft
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: DiegoG5137

Reason for your ban: Chest Theft

Who banned you: Steasaur

Why should you be unbanned: Taking everything for myself was not a smart idea. Those nice people didn't deserve to get their stuff stolen. I won't do it again. I will give what i stole back, if you haven't already, and i'll give them more g l a s s  for the troubles i caused. Please accept this as a formal apology. 

Why do you want to come back: I really like the Hometown survival server, it has a nice community and good - looking towns. It's very fun to hang out on the server and build. I've tried other servers but they don't fit what I like for a minecraft survival server. 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
For Steasaur: Wait I thought this was about the diamonds. I had just joined the glass cult and someone said to go to the warehouse to get glass to start building, but I kind of went too far and also took the diamonds for myself.

Whoever it was that mined those diamonds probably took a long time to mine those 5 stacks. I don't think I should have done that. Just like in the real world stealing sums of money is not a good thing, and i should apologize to whoever put those diamonds in the chest. In the future, I should probably ask before a take such a huge amount of diamonds. And if its not money, then ask if i can buy it. Thanks for giving me this chance, Steasaur. 

Alright so you took a sizeable amount of glass and stacks of diamonds so you need to do the following for me. 

I need you to write out in your own words why its wrong to steal from any player and what you need to do in future if you want what someone else has and how to go about getting those items legitimately instead of stealing them.

I will accept no less than a decent sized paragraph of 5 (decent sized) sentences.

If you can do this you will be unbanned.
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “

I edited the post for you, Steasaur. I hope it fits what you asked for.

Your appeal is accepted.

I will unban you shortly. Please be aware that you must turn in ALL 232 diamonds you took, to a staff member when you log in next. Failure to do so will result in a reban.

Welcome back to HomeTown.
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “