• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP.

Minecraft name: cbdaigle.

Reason for your ban: X-Ray.

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe.

Why should you be unbanned: I think I should be unbanned because I realize what I have done was immature and just downright idiotic on my part. If I were to be unabnned I will make sure that I never do it again.

Why do you want to come back: I would like to come back because I was really enjoying playing on one of the only purely SMP servers I could find that was as enjoyable as this one.

I  appreciate the honesty.  The staff-team requires that you some questions first.  A paragraph response per question.  That being said, if your appeal gets accepted, it's protocol to place you in a probationary temporary ban for 30days.

- why is x-raying not allowed?

- how does x-raying affect others?

- how does x-raying affect the economy?

- what have you learned from this?
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

(06-30-2019, 03:41 AM)Grimm_Wolfe Wrote: I  appreciate the honesty.  The staff-team requires that you some questions first.  A paragraph response per question.  That being said, if your appeal gets accepted, it's protocol to place you in a probationary temporary ban for 30days.

- why is x-raying not allowed?

- how does x-raying affect others?

- how does x-raying affect the economy?

- what have you learned from this?

Why is x-raying not allowed?
X-raying is not allowed because it can give an unfair advantage to certain players. It is against the rules to x-ray therefore not allowed to take place. I can be used to avoid everything that the game is supposed to be about. 

How does x-raying affect others?
X-raying affect others by giving some players an unfair advantage over other players. It can hurt others by not allowing them the same benefits as the people using the x-ray cheating.

How does x-raying affect the economy?
It messes up the economy by lowering the value of things. It can lead the cheaters to have more of an advantage over the other players.

What have I learned from this?
I have learned that no matter how tempting it may be, I should never use the x-ray to gain a personal advantage over the other people in the server. I have learned that no matter how much i think, x-ray is always wrong. Also you can never slip past the professional x-ray hunter.

Also two question, does this 30 day probation include the time that i have already spent banned? If yes, could you please tell me how much longer. And please so tell me if the length of these responses is enough to satisfy.

Warm regards, 
          cbdaigle.

Yeah, that's good enough. You can only make so many sentences before you start to repeat yourself needlessly. You've been put on probation. I decided to add the amount you were already banned to the probation since you appealed in a timely manner--it's 25days 23hrs 40min at the time of your post.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook